Recipe: Matcha Green Tea & Oats
Do you flavor your morning oatmeal with tea? Leave us a comment and tell us what flavors you use. We’re always looking for new ideas!
If you’re a Matcha fan, here’s a great recipe from Pig Pig’s Corner to try.
4 tbs Porridge Oats
1 cup Semi-Skimmed Milk
1 tsp (or more) Matcha
Agave Nectar or any other sweetener
Crunchy Granola (optional)
1. Heat oats and milk in a pot, cook until the consistency you desire.
2. Stir in Matcha.
3. Add sweetener to taste.
4. Enjoy with some crunchy granola.
24 Notes/ Hide
- leriks likes this
- sweetmadameblue likes this
- hansaysha reblogged this from ujeon
- ujeon reblogged this from fuckyeahmatcha
- firiona reblogged this from fuckyeahmatcha and added:
- eatmyphoto reblogged this from fuckyeahmatcha
- profoundvagabond likes this
- bigmessylife likes this
- hoata likes this
- sevenlayers likes this
- ujeon likes this
- gfkdyd likes this
- cupidbaby likes this
- ctnrl likes this
- citygal500 likes this
- citygal500 reblogged this from fuckyeahmatcha
- fauzia-fr likes this
- t-weezy likes this
- seductivepoison likes this
- wingedsteps reblogged this from fuckyeahmatcha
- fuckyeahmatcha reblogged this from stashteacompany
- dubbukki likes this
- allinthebones likes this
- crystalcore likes this
- stashteacompany posted this