Recipe: Pomegranate, Blueberry, Matcha Tea Slushy
photo credit: Gourmande in the Kitchen
Here’s a refreshing summer drink from Gourmande in the Kitchen that packs an antioxidant punch! Pomegranate, blueberries and Matcha make quite the nutrient combination and the flavor is just amazing!
We recommend using Stash Tea Japanese Matcha Powdered Green Tea.
Great news…now through June 30, 2012 our Matcha is on SALE for $12 (reg. $18)!
Pomegranate, Blueberry, Matcha Tea Slushy
2 Tablespoons of high quality Matcha green tea powder
1 or 2 Tablespoons of raw honey or the sweetener of your choice (adjust sweetness to taste)
1 cup (140g) frozen blueberries
½ cup (120ml) 100% pomegranate juice (no sugar added)
200 g of ice cubes
Briskly whisk the 2 Tablespoons of Matcha powder into ½ cup of hot water. Add sweetener of choice and stir until completely incorporated. Set aside until cool.
Puree the frozen blueberries, pomegranate juice, prepared Matcha tea and ice cubes in a high powered blender until smooth.
This is equally delicious made into Popsicles, just fill a mold with the slushy mixture and freeze.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Number of servings: 4
15 Notes/ Hide
- tea-stories-of-adagio reblogged this from stashteacompany
- misskraehe likes this
- awildellethappears likes this
- vickykun likes this
- corporal-creampuff reblogged this from stashteacompany
- elleandtheoubliette likes this
- elleandtheoubliette reblogged this from stashteacompany
- petitlivrenoir likes this
- adropletofsun likes this
- resurrecttheliving likes this
- catherinetates-hips reblogged this from dismater
- dismater reblogged this from stashteacompany
- poeticdestruction likes this
- stashteacompany posted this