Our Bed and Breakfast Guide features over 500 inns throughout the US and Canada, with a coupon for a FREE night’s stay! (See details for restrictions.)
For the month of April, we’d like to feature the Jabberwock Inn, located in Monterey, California. Learn more about them!
What can you do in Monterey? Here are just a few ideas:
- Drive down Highway 1 along the Pacific Coast/Big Sur. You can actually drive all the way to San Simeon State Park and the Hearst Castle in a day!
- Wine tasting out on Carmel Valley Road.
- Start with the 17-Mile Drive, drop into Carmel-by-the-Sea (shops, galleries, restaurants) and then visit the Carmel Mission.
- Some of the best golfing in the world is located right here on the Monterey Peninsula; make a day of it!
- Hike through the redwoods or to the waterfalls of Big Sur. Afterwards, grab lunch at one of the cliff-top restaurants overlooking Highway 1.
- Spend all day at the beach, of course!