Our Bed and Breakfast Guide features over 500 inns throughout the US and Canada, with a coupon for a FREE night’s stay! (See details for restrictions.)
For the month of May, we’re featuring the Casa Escondida Bed & Breakfast, located in Chimayo, New Mexico. Learn more about them!
What can you do in Chimayo? Here are just a few ideas:
- Head to Taos and spend a day visiting its many shops, restaurants and art galleries. Don’t forget to stop by the famous Taos Pueblo!
- Love to hike? Bandelier National Park is 40 minutes away and features the ruins of magnificent ancient cliff dwellings as well as great hiking trails.
- The eight Northern New Mexico Indian Pueblos (Taos, Picuris, San Juan, Santa Clara, San Ildefonso, Nambe, Pojoaque and Tesuque) are all an easy drive from Chimayo. Experience their culture, arts, food, and language.
- Spend a relaxing day at the Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs, where you can be pampered with a massage.
- Take the Enchanted Circle Drive; it begins in Taos and ends in Taos. This is one of New Mexico’s most scenic drives!